If you or someone you know is considering selling a property now or in the future, here are just a few of our Points of Difference!
1) INNOVATIVE MARKETING
- Our aggressive and innovative marketing techniques lead to more qualified buyer prospects and an auction-like atmosphere to the bidding process which results in a higher sale price!
- Sutton Group averaged 12 million views a month from Realtor.ca and 2.5 million from Sutton.com and that was in 2015!
- Our Monthly contact program to buyers and Realtors, our affiliation with networking groups such as LPMA, REIC, ORRT, etc. and our website, (which is Canada's most complete real estate website) are just some of the unique marketing techniques that help us increase the number of buyers and Realtors inquiring about the properties we market for sale.
- These initiatives result in not only more money for the properties we sell but a shorter sale time too!!!
2) GET IT DONE!
- Statistically properties took on average 18 days to sell last year. However properties listed with Our Team sold in 7 days!
- And that's less than half the time!!!! And a faster sale time leads to MORE MONEY!
3) SHOW ME THE MONEY!
- The average agent sold their listings for 100% of the asking price in 2019.
- We sold our listings for 107% of the asking price!! And based on the average sale price in 2019, for a residential property in our trading area of $409,858 that's $28,690 more in your pocket!!
4) PROVE IT!
- The properties we list for sale have a 26% greater chance of selling!!
- According to the local Association of Realtors, there were 13,893 properties listed for sale in 2019 but only 10,125 sold.
- This means that only 73% of all the properties listed for sale actually sold!
- In contrast we sold 99% of all the properties we had listed for sale!!!
- On average a Realtor with the local Association of Realtors was involved in only 6 transactions last year.
- Joyce Byrne's Team was involved in 65 transactions.
5) EXPERIENCE/TEAM APPROACH
- We have over 68 years combined experience in real estate.
- The average Realtor in North America has only 10 years of experience.
- Only 3 out of 10 Realtors in Canada handle a minimum of 10 listings in an entire year!!
- We have handled over 2000 transactions.
"EXPERIENCE ISN'T EXPENSIVE, IT'S PRICELESS!"
6) LESS HASSLE
This information is not intended to solicit properties already listed for sale.
For more info on these statistics go to http://www.homesforsaleinlondon.com/content.aspx?pid=1362
For more information on our dynamic marketing plan please contact us through our office at 519-471-8888.